Flexbar Totalguards - 13089-HBrand: Flexbar
|For Table Length||44"-56"|
|Front Panel Height||23-5/8"|
|Side Panel Height||23-5/8"|
|Side Panel Width||19-1/2"|
SLIDE AND SWING ASIDE MILLING MACHINE GUARDS FULLY ADJUSTABLE FOR VERTICAL, HORIZONTAL AND C.N.C. MILLS
Available in three sizes to fit table lengths from 32" to 76". Heavy-duty construction with high impact resistant transparent Lexan panels (3/16" thick).
The Flexbar Totalguard is supplied in two separate assemblies which are mounted at either end of the table in just minutes. Model nos. 13089 and 13090 consist of two fixed side panels and two front sliding panels which allow the operator quick and easy access for loading and unloading large parts and castings.
- Fits all milling machines, horizontal or vertical and C.N.C. mills as well.
- Takes up no more than exact width of table.
- Lexan panels are crystal clear - good and thick and 25 times stronger than safety glass.
- Panels slide and swing aside quickly and smoothly for making setups; loading and unloading.
- Unlike patch quilt-type mill guards, still on the market, Totalguard does not have slots or apertures for hot chips to sneak through.
- Universal Mounting: Special tee-slot slugs fit all sizes of tee-slots so that Totalguard is installed in less than 5 minutes.
- All Lexan panels butt together like a perfect window when closed yet reveals the entire table bed when opened.
- Model No. 13090-H, for table length 56"-76", side panel height-23-5/8", Side panel width-19-1/2", and front panel height-23-5/8".