Starrett Outside Micrometer, 1-2" Range, 0.001" Grad - 226RL-2Brand: Starrett
|Range||1 - 2"|
Starrett Outside Micrometer, 1-2" Range, 0.001" Grad - 226RL-2
The Starrett 226 & 226M Series Outside Micrometers includes measurements at every thousandth of an inch for quick readings. Its no-glare satin chrome finish minimizes annoying surface glare under bright lights indoors or filters out UV light. Its balanced frame and thimble design ensures easy handling and better readability. The rugged frame and hard and stable one-piece thimble provides durability for extended product life. This model includes a 1-2" measuring range, ratchet stop, lock nut, and .001" graduation. Starrett electronic micrometers guarantee a precise measurement at every position each and every time. 2”, .001” Grad, Ratchet Stop, Lock Nut.
- Rugged construction and extremely attractive design
- For craftsmen who want a precision micrometer with a distinctive Starrett design and finish
- Strong ribbed frame with smooth black enamel finish and polished steel ribs and hub
- Starrett No-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve minimizes annoying surface glare under bright lights and resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Quick-reading figures – every thousandth numbered on inch tools
- Micrometer Type: Outside
- Range (in): 1-2"
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Steel
- Anvil Type: Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Ratchet
- Accuracy (in): +/-.0001"
See all Starrett Outside Micrometers