Brown & Sharpe Micromaster Intrimik, 0.320-0.400" / 8-10mm - 599-290-42-1Brand: Brown & Sharpe
|Range (inch)||0.320 - 0.400"|
|Range (mm)||8 - 10 mm|
Brown & Sharpe Micromaster Intrimik, 0.320-0.400" / 8-10mm - 599-290-42-1
Easy-to-Read, Accurate Measurement of Bore Diameters
The Brown & Sharpe Micromaster Intrimik Capa LCD inside micrometer has three-point contacts for self-centering measurement of the inside dimension (ID) of bores, and a digital single-value LCD readout that displays in inch and metric units with resolution to 0.00005” (0.001mm). An electrostatic capacitance linear encoder helps ensure repeatable, precise measurement, and Statistical Process Control (SPC) data output to transmit results to a computer or external device through an interface cable (sold separately).
The micrometer’s electronic microprocessor can hold measurements at any position, convert to absolute value, set a temporary zero position, and return to a true zero reading. An automatic off function helps preserve battery life when the unit is not in use. The electronics housing has an Ingress Protection 54 (IP54) rating, which means that components are resistant to debris and to splashing water from any direction up to a volume of 10 liters per minute. The measuring faces are made of hardened steel and may be uncoated, TiN-coated, or tungsten carbide-tipped for wear resistance, depending on the model. The micrometer includes, and is powered by, a single CR2032 lithium cell battery, and comes with a plastic case for storage.
- Three-point contacts for self-centering measurement of the inside dimension (ID) of bores
- Digital, single-value readout LCD displays in inch and metric units for readability
- Electrostatic capacitance linear encoder helps ensure repeatable, precise measurement
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) output transmits results to a computer or external device through an interface cable (sold separately)
- Rated IP54 for resistance to penetration by dust and splashing liquid