Baileigh RDB-350-TS Programmable Tube Bender - BA9-RDB350220TSBrand: Baileigh
Baileigh RDB-350-TS Programmable Tube Bender - BA9-RDB350220TS
This tubing bender for sale will stand up to the rigors of any shop—and save you time. The RDB-350-TS industrial tubing bender bends 180° in 16 seconds. And its quick-release die system speeds up production.
- Proudly engineered and made in the USA.
- Capacity of 2.5" schedule 40 pipe and 3” tube with .187" wall thickness.
- 24" centerline radius maximum.
- Bends to 360° in one shot.
- You can program the desired angle, material springback, and bend speed for easy repeatability.
- Programmer can also keep track of rotational orientation.
- Touchscreen controller designed for user-friendly programming.
- 320° rotation of the controllerlets you operate RDB-350-TS from any side of the machine.
- Internal memory can store up to 170 programs of 10 bends per program.
- Unlimited program storage/backup via the micro SD port (standard 2CB SD card).
- Quick-release counter die system allows allows you to load and unload the pipe bender quickly for high production runs.
- Like all Baileigh tubing benders, the RDB-350-TS is compatible with their standard drop-on tooling. Baileigh can also make custom tooling for your application.
- Accepts a rotary positioning table, available from in several lengths, to achieve accurate bends on varying planes.
- Baileigh covers this pipe bender with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone, so you can call up a Baileigh representative anytime for project advice and troubleshooting.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mild Steel Solid Rod||1.5"|
|Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40||2.5"|
|Mild Steel Round Tube Wall||3" (.187)|
|Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall)||3" (.125)|
|Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40||2"|
|Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall||3" (.125)|
|Chromolly Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.125)|
|Aluminum Round Tube Wall||3.5" (.250)|
|Maximum Center Line Radius Clr||24"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||1480 lbs|
|Special Notes||Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials;
heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity.
Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.
|Shipping Dimensions||78" x 45" x 80"|