Baileigh SH-8010 Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear, 10ga x 80" - BA9-1007197Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh SH-8010 Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear, 10ga x 80" - BA9-1007197
Baileigh Industrial's SH-8010 compact shear has an 80" wide cutting capacity to accommodate most sheet metal applications and is the perfect metal shear for any fabrication shop looking to increase production. Using powerful industrial grade hydraulics controlled by a 220 volt three phase motor, this machine is capable of smoothly shearing through 10 gauge mild steel and 13 gauge stainless steel.
The SH-8010, like the other Baileigh Industrial compact shears, has the upper carriage built to minimize any deformation and the upper and lower blades have multiple shearing edges, both extend blade life. The operator has the controls to jog the upper carriage, produce one cut with one foot pedal push, or remain in an auto mode by holding the foot pedal down. Hydraulic hold downs clamp the sheet solidly to the in feed table so the material doesn't lift when being sheared. The SH-8010 is built to withstand years of service in just about any environment. The SH-8010 is the perfect hydraulic shear for any fabrication shop.
Looking to increase production? This hydraulic shear can produce 24 strokes per minute. Built with a fully welded steel frame, the SH-8010 will withstand years of full-capacity use.
- 80" length.
- 10 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- Powerful industrial-grade hydraulics produce smooth movements that prolong blade life.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Adjustable 24" backgauge helps ensure repeatability.
- Front support arms and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
- 3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid steel plate construction minimizes flex and maintains accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Baileigh stocks replacement parts, including blades, at their warehouse for fast shipping.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh's team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
|Back Gauge Length||24"|
|Strokes Per Minute||24|
|Capacity (Mild Steel)||10 ga. (.135")|
|Front Gauge Length||24"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||4230 lbs|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions||106" x 37" x 59"|