Palmgren a CH Hanson Company
Baileigh SH-8014 Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear, 14ga x 80" - BA9-1007207Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh SH-8014 Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear, 14ga x 80" - BA9-1007207
The SH-8014 hydraulic shear from Baileigh industrial is a great shear for those fabrication shops that mainly work with smaller gauge sheet metal. The SH-8014 metal shear from Baileigh Industrial has an 80" cutting width and can shear up to 14 gauge mild steel. The table of the SH-8014 hydraulic shear is made from ground and polished steel plate allowing enough rigidity to shear at full capacity over and over again. The SH-8014 hydraulic shear can also cut through 18 gauge stainless steel.
Operating on 220 volt three phase power, the industrial grade hydraulics pull the top shearing head with top blade smoothly through the material being cut increasing blade life. The SH-8014 shear has top and bottom blades have multiple cutting edges that extends blade life. The SH-8014 features hydraulic hold downs that hold the sheet metal firmly against the in feed table eliminating any lifting of material as it is cut which improves blade life.
The SH-8014 hydraulic metal shear has a manual back gauge or material stop as well as front support arms to help the operator handle the sheet metal and provide for repeatable shearing. The operator control panel has a switch that allows the fabricator to jog the blade, for accurate blade adjustment, or go into an automatic mode that is initiated by the foot pedal control.
This hydraulic metal shear for sale is perfect for fabrication shops that mainly work with smaller gauges. Made from ground, polished steel plate, the SH-8014 14 gauge shear at full capacity all day long. Order this 14 gauge shear from Baileigh Industrial.
- 80" length.
- 14 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Up to 26 strokes per minute.
- Adjustable 24" backgauge ensures precise repeatability.
- Front support arms and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
- 3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid, fully welded steel plate construction helps prevent flex and gives you many years of accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Baileigh stocks replacement parts, including blades, at their warehouse for fast shipping.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh's team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
|Back Gauge Length||24"|
|Thickness (SS)||14 ga. (18 ga.)|
|Strokes Per Minute||26|
|Front Gauge Length||24"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||3700 lbs|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions||106" x 37" x 57"|