Dazor Circline Magnifiers Features:
As one of the best selling lines of magnifiers in the world, Dazor Circline magnifier lamps have been used by professional jewelers, artists, architects, and quality control personnel for decades. The circline fluorescent provides even, shadow-free light under the magnifying lens for hands-free, detailed work or the reading of fine print. The circular light source uniformly illuminates the viewing surface so that color contrasts are enhanced without competing shadows. The 5-inch diameter lens is precision ground, crown optical glass for near-zero light refraction and dispersion and is available with either a 3 or 5 diopter lens. This magnifiers is mounted on Dazor's contemporary "Floating-arm" that lets you position the light source and lens with the touch of a finger. The rugged steel construction is designed to provide years of service. Note: Please mention Lens, Arm Size and Color Requirements in Comments while Order
22-Watt Full Spectrum Circline
- Light Source: energy-efficient 22-watt compact fluorescent that sheds even, shadow-free light. Can also utilize eye-friendly Full Spectrum bulb for correct color viewing or a "black-light" tube to make it the best available Woods Light (ordered separately).
- Lenses: 3 diopter precision ground crown optical glass lens is standard, but 5 diopter lenses are available at no additional cost. Optional lenses include an 11 diopter (+$45.00) Add-A-Lens and 4-Power, 16 diopter (+$60.00) lens. For more on lens selection, see Choosing a Magnifier.
- Arm: 26" or 42" Contemporary floating armthat features counterbalancing springs and joints for instant adjustment to any convenient position or direction.
- Bases: Desk base, clamp that will accommodate a desk, table, or headboard up to 2 3/4" thick, IV-Pivot that can be used in conjunction with Dazor floor stands.
- Colors: Black, White, Almond, and Dove Grey (Stands also available in all four colors)
- Warranty: 5 Years
Full Spectrum light bulbs are designed to replicate natural sunlight. Historically used in commercial applications requiring correct color perception, full spectrum lighting has grown in popularity because it reduces glare, increases productivity, and has been shown to increase feelings of well being due to its simulation of natural daylight. These flicker-free, glare-free full spectrum fluorescent tubes are perfect for anyone wanting to read or work more comfortably for longer periods of time. 22-watt Fluorescent Circline, Black Light
Black light blue lamps have glass made of special deep blue filter glass that blocks visible light while transmitting ultraviolet light that is practically invisible to the naked eye because its frequency is beyond human's visible spectrum. Black lights are used for a wide variety of applications including color matching, curing, sanitization, particle identification, education, theatrical, art display and recreation. 3050R Floor Stand
Low profile circular pedestal, 30 lbs., 38,5" high. This specific floor stand is for use with Dazor models only. 1050 Floor Stand
Complete with fiveheavy-duty casters, 30 lbs., 40.5" high. This specific floor stand is for use with Dazor models only.
**Please note - accessories are non-returnable.