Industrial Magnetics VersaLift™ Premium Light-Weight Rare Earth Lift Magnet, 600 lbs. Rating - VL0600Brand: Industrial Magnetics
Industrial Magnetics VersaLift™ Premium Light-Weight Rare Earth Lift Magnet, 600 lbs. Rating - VL0600
- Safe to use on flat or round items.
- Internal on/off release device that does not contact or damage the surface of the parts.
- No electricity required for operation eliminating fear of dropping loads due to power failures.
- Holding values: flat from 275 to 1,200 lbs. round from 137 to 600 lbs.
- Vertical lift capable with optional lift lug attachment.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Heat resistant up to 180°F (82°C).
- Conforms to ASME B30.20 standards.
- Supports custom pole shoes.
- Stationary lift lug(s).
- Embedded RFID chip.
- 3:1 Design factor.
- † Ships direct from factory.
- Rare earth magnet with a locking on/off handle & test load feature.
To Operate Test Feature:
- Pull spring loaded handle out and rotate it to the "TEST" position.
- Lift load approximately 2-3" to verify the magnet has the capacity to lift your load.
- Once verified, place load back down and turn the handle to the "ON" position.
- Lifting Values for the VersaLift™ Magnets are stated at 33% of the actual value.
- We recommend when lifting sheets over 8', use 2 or more lifts on a spreader bar to prevent sheet flexing, sagging or peel-off.
- Thin material is susceptible to magnetic bleed through, resulting in two sheets being lifted at once.
- Round Lifting Values are based on ideal conditions.
- Consult the factory before specifying these magnets for use on round materials.
|HOLDING VALUE||600 lbs. Flat / 272 lbs. Round|
|DIMENSIONS||5-5/8"L x 5"W x 3-3/4"H|
|FINISH COATING||Stainless Steel|
|HOLDING VALUE FLAT ITEMS||600 lbs.|
|HOLDING VALUE ROUND ITEMS||272 lbs.|
|LIFTING CAPACITY||3" Thick|
|NO. OF POLES||2|
View the Operation Manual
Used with Magnetic Manhole Cover Lift Dolly Systems
For 36" and greater dia. Manhole Covers:
Choose a Dolly, plus a Spreader Bar with (2) magnets from menu below. i.e. MCL200W06 + MCL660X2
|MCL2000W06||Dolly, Steel, 6" wheels||46 lbs.|
|MCL2000W10||Dolly, Steel, 10" wheels||52 lbs.|
|MCL2000W12||Dolly, Steel, 12" All Terrain wheels*||52 lbs.|
|MCL3000W06||Dolly, Aluminum, 6" wheels||29 lbs.|
|MCL3000W10||Dolly, Aluminum, 10" wheels||34 lbs.|
|MCL3000W12||Dolly, Aluminum, 12" All Terrain wheels*||34 lbs.|
|MCL660X2||Spreader Bar with (2) PNL0800 magnets||49 lbs.|
|MCL600X2||Spreader Bar with (2) Premium VL0600 magnets||47 lbs.|
|PNL0800||PowerLift® Magnet only, 800 lbs. Rating||21 lbs.|
|PNL1600||PowerLift® Magnet only, 1,600 lbs. Rating||51 lbs.|
|VL0600||VersaLift™ Premium Light-Weight Rare Earth Lift Magnet, |
600 lbs. Rating
|VL1200||VersaLift™ Premium Light-Weight Rare Earth Lift Magnet, |
1,200 lbs. Rating
* NOTE: For dolly's with 12" wheels, we recommend purchasing a MCLHOOKEXT which extends the reach of the dolly for wheel clearance.
For use with Magnetic Manhole Cover Lift Dolly Systems