Magnetic Manhole Cover Lift Dolly, Aluminum with 12" All-Terrain wheels - MCL3000W12Brand: Industrial Magnetics
Magnetic Manhole Cover Lift Dolly, Aluminum with 12" All-Terrain wheels - MCL3000W12
Quickly, safely and magnetically remove and replace manhole covers that weigh up to 400 lbs. with IMI's magnetic Manhole Cover Lift Systems.
Industrial Magnetics Manhole Cover Lift Dolly & Magnet combos do the heavy lifting work for you, minimizing stress & strain on the back and body, and providing excellent protection against slipping and falling - especially in rainy, snowy or icy conditions. The ergonomic design of our system allows even a single person to lift and move a heavy, cumbersome manhole cover with ease. Especially ideal where weight limit restrictions are part of company policy, or aging or gender diverse workforces are a consideration.
The deep reaching strength of our powerful, Rare Earth lift magnets can penetrate uneven, textured surfaces often found on manhole covers. And because it's a permanent magnet, there's no need for electricity or concern about power failures. Manhole Cover Lift Dollies have a 64" adjustable handle that can be repositioned in 4 different lengths and in three angle positions of 90°, 105° and 120°. When not in use, the handle can be folded and collapsed down to 41" long. Heavy-duty wheels in either 6", 10", or 12" diameters provide stability for the operator when removing or replacing the manhole cover.
Reduce your risk of painful and costly injuries and lost-time accidents by having the right equipment for the job - IMI's Magnetic Manhole Cover Lift System.
- Reduce lost time injuries caused by handling covers
- Minimize stress & strain on your body - system does the heavy work for you
- Retractable four-length handle gives maximum leverage from any angle
- Ideal for survey crews, handle breaks down for easy storage & transportation
- Makes moving covers fast, easy and a one-person operation
|MCL3000W12||Dolly, Aluminum, 12" All Terrain wheels*||34 lbs.|
* NOTE: For dolly's with 12" wheels, we recommend purchasing a MCLHOOKEXT which extends the reach of the dolly for wheel clearance.