Shopfox 2HP 10" Open-Stand Hybrid Table Saw - W1837Brand: Shop Fox
Item is on backorder until November 2021
Shopfox 2HP 10" Open-Stand Hybrid Table Saw - W1837
For shop owners who don't need all the heft and horsepower (and extra cost) of a true cabinet saw, this Hybrid Table Saw features cabinet mounted trunnions and an enclosed steel stand for maximum dust collection like a true cabinet saw, yet has the easy-to-transport weight and size of a high-end contractor saw. Despite its hybrid design, cutting capacities stand toe-to-toe with any 10" cabinet saw on the market and the interchangeable true riving knife offers protection for non-through cutting operations that require removal of the blade guard. Also features a serpentine belt and pulley system for quieter, smoother operation with better power transfer than a standard V-belt drive system. This saw is sure to be the envy of and shop or work site.
- 2 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase motor prewired to run on a 120V, 20A circuit
- Enclosed cabinet bottom with 4" dust port
- Precision-ground cast iron table with steel wings measures 40-1/4" x 27"
- Rip capacity: 30" to right, 15" to left
- Lift-off fence with front/rear locking ability
- Quick change blade guard
- Riving knife
- Weight: 243 lbs
- Includes a 10" x 40-tooth carbide tipped blade, standard and dado table inserts, miter gauge, push stick, and arbor wrenches