Starrett 252Z-14 Height Transfer Gage 0-14", EDP# 55890 - 252Z-14Brand: Starrett
|Range||0 - 14"|
Starrett 252Z-14 Height Transfer Gage 0-14", EDP# 55890 - 252Z-14
Height Transfer Gage, 0 - 14"/0 - 350mm Range
The Starrett 252 Height Transfer Gage is ideal for use with test indicators or electronic amplifiers to accurately transfer height settings from gage blocks, height gages and other standards. 0-14" (350mm) Range.
- Extreme rigidity provides the vibration proof stability necessary to permit precise, repeat readings with indicators of the highest amplification
- Extremely rigid, rectangular box-type hollow column mounted integrally on a heavy base
- Adjusting mechanism is located in the base so the column and indicator are isolated and not affected by external factors, i.e. heat or hand pressure
- Hand-fitting base design for sure-grip handling and easy movement
- Bottom of the base has three ground and lapped pads for stability and smooth movement on the surface plate
- Adjustable slide, incorporating a snug for holding test indicators or electronic gage heads, has rapid vertical manual adjustment
- Thumb screw allows slide to be locked
- Knob on base allows fine vertical adjustment of the slide unit relative to the fixed column
- A snug on the slide provides two holes (.375" [9.5mm] and .156" [4mm]) for holding gage rods or scribers
- The rod has a major diameter of .375" (9.5mm) and stepped diameters of 1/4" (3.2mm) and 7/32" (5.5mm) at one end and 5/16" (8mm) at the opposite end.
- Starrett 25, 81, 655 and 656 Series Dial Indicators also can be used on the height gage by means of a PT06784-A Gage Rod
- Made in America
- Base Size: (Approximate) 5-3/4" L x 3-1/2" W (145mm x 90mm)
- Range (in): 0 - 14"
- Range (mm): 0 - 350mm
- Larger sizes available on special order, please call 800-526-4956
See all Starrett Vernier Height Gages
See all Starrett Height Gage Accessories