Terra Carbide Self-Grip GTN-2 Carbide Parting / Grooving Insert, Neutral Hand, 0.087" Cutting Width - GTN-2 APC5 - 22-150-264Brand: Terra Carbide
Terra Carbide Self-Grip GTN-2 Carbide Parting / Grooving Insert, Neutral Hand, 0.087" Cutting Width - GTN-2 APC5 - 22-150-264
These carbide GTN inserts are ideal for Parting and Grooving applications. Whether you are parting off small components or grooving large diameters, you will find all insert grade for parting and grooving here. Appalachian series of carbide parting/grooving inserts from Terra Carbide aid in cost-efficient production for short-run jobs, and general-purpose projects. Large assortments are on offer in various grades and lead angle hand: neutral-hand, left-hand and right-hand and in all standard geometry and widths for parting and grooving applications. Assortments are available in uncoated or PVD-coated grade for steel and stainless steel. The coated assortments offer better heat resistance, making it ideal for parting-off, grooving, and turning operations in harsh industrial conditions. These GTN carbide series grade use low-to-medium-to-high speed and feed. Feed must be reduced at the center. This series of carbide inserts are available assortments with insert cutting width radius range: 0.087 inch, 0.094 inch, 0.120 inch, 0.160 inch, 0.187 inch and insert radius range: 0.006 inch, 0.008 inch, 0.009 inch, 0.011 inch.
- GTN self locking inserts are ideal for parting applications.
- Positive rake, single cavity with a negative land and shoulders, provides extra cutting-edge strength.
- Medium-to-high feeds. GTN inserts are the most popular self grip inserts in the industry today.
- Coating: Uncoated
- APC2 - Industry Standard uncoated C2
- APC5 - Industry Standard uncoated C5
- APC5T - Industry Standard TiN coated C5
- For Steel, Stainless Steel
For More Terra Carbide Self-Grip GTN Carbide Parting / Grooving Inserts Click Here