Trico Spraymaster Type "SS" Spray Coolant Unit, Model 30549, 2 Lines - 85-520-532Brand: Trico
(You save )
Trico Spraymaster Type "SS" Spray Coolant Unit
Model 30549, 2 Lines
Designed for Light to Medium Machining Applications
Spray Coolant System:
- Acrylic plastic sight, brass valves and fittings, buna-N o-ring, polyurethane coolant tube, 40 x 40 mesh stainless steel filter
- Includes an easy to mount bracket for permanent attachment to the machine tool
- Nozzle designed so atomization takes place at nozzle tip an instant before delivery, eliminating sputtering and enhancing pattern control
- Operates on 50 - 100 PSI inlet pressure
- An easy to read liquid level gauge indicates spray coolant level at a glance
- Air and coolant are independently controlled by solid brass precision needle valves
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Type 304 stainless steel reservoir, brass valves, buna-N O-rings, polyurethane coolant tube, brass fittings, 40 x 40 mesh stainless steel filter, high density polyethylene cover
- 20 gage (.037" thick) all-welded one gallon heavy duty stainless steel tank with rounded corners and satin finish.
- Rugged, molded high density polyethylene cover.
- Operates on 50 - 100 PSI inlet pressure.
- Individual solid brass air and coolant adjustments are mounted on the tank cover for operator safety.
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects.
- Visual coolant level indicator.
- Air and coolant are independently controlled.
- Brass armored lines - 5' long.
- 6" straight brass nozzle
- Dimensions: 9-3/8" x 5-1/4" x 8-3/8"
|NO. OF LINES||2|
|TYPE||Misting Coolant System - Stainless Steel|
|LENGTH OF LINE||5'|
|SIZE||9-3/8" x 5-1/4" x 8-3/8"|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Trico Spraymaster Type "SS" Spray Coolant Unit, Model 30549, 2 Lines - 85-520-53…
Trico Spraymaster Type "SS" Spray Coolant Unit, Model 30549,…
(You save )