Victor Machinery Solutions, Inc.
Sharp Industries Precision Toolroom Lathe 11” x 18” Capacity - 1118HBrand: Sharp-Industries
Sharp Industries Precision Toolroom Lathe 11” x 18” Capacity - 1118H
The Sharp 1118H Toolroom Lathe is built with alloy steel bed ways for achieving high precision machining. This Toolroom lathe is equipped with 5C collet closure, ideal for machining small precision parts, 11” x 18” capacity, 5 HP motor, digital variable speed 50 millionth TIR accuracy.
- Digital Variable Speed (DVS) - Super quiet and vibration free.
- High-speed spindle (infinitely variable 130-4,000 rpm), accuracy within 50 millionths TIR.
- Hardened and ground spindle.
- Precision alloy steel bed ways.
- Preset DVS hi-low ratio.
- Independent electric feed control on carriage and cross slide using high quality DC motor by Bodine. It also allows directional and precise feed rate adjustment.
- Quick-change inch/metric gearbox with 36 changes.
- Double angular contact bearings support spindle.
- Quick-action compound slide for threading. Inch/metric dials.
- Adjustable thread length control stops with fine adjustment.
- Hardened and ground leadscrews.
- Inch / metric dual dial.
- "Hardinge-style" lathe
- Coolant system
- Splash Guard
- 5C collet closer
- 5C collet holder trays
- Halogen light
- Chuck guard
- Drive plate
- Spindle nose cover
- Drive dog
- Drive gear
- Adjustable tool setting gauges
- Tool kit
Call for Pricing
- 7" Face Plate
- Quick change tool holder set (KDK)
- Vertical cut-off slide
- Taper attachment
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- 3-Jaw 6" chuck with 6" fixture plate
- 4-Jaw 6" chuck with 6" fixture plate
- Live center-Royal dual bearing
- Live center MT#2
- Drill chuck - Jacobs with arbor
- 440V capability (440V-220V step-down transformer)
For More Information on No. 1118H CLICK HERE