Quick Drying Plastic Compound Fills Multitude of Machine Shop Needs
- Easy to mix and quick setting.
- Self curing within 6 to 8 minutes to metal-like hardness and texture.
- Physical properties: Compressive strength up to 9650 PSI, Tensile strength up to 3415 PSI.
- Can be diluted to best suit many specific applications.
- The finest plastic formula for salvaging machine parts.
- Ideal to make exact replicas of gear teeth and similar parts.
- Economical and effective to make quick jigs and fixtures, to produce instant molds & patterns or to make prototypes or emergency repair parts etc.
- Handy to produce a master or checking gage, or replicas thereof.
- Convenient for sampling of die and mold activities.
- Serves as highly efficient thread locking adhesive.
- Can make your most difficult reproduction job easy, quick and economical.
- Refills and accessories readily available.
- Haz. Material Charge will apply.
KIT INCLUDES: Facsimile powder, Facsimile liquid, Flexbar release agent, powder scoop, molding clay, 10 disposable measure cups, wooden spatulas, polypropylene measuring cap and application manual.