Alden Grabit Drill-Out Broken-Bolt Extractor #3127P, to remove 5/16" and 8 mm - 97-527-6Brand: Alden
Alden Grabit Drill-Out Broken-Bolt Extractor #3127P
to remove 5/16" and 8 mm
- Broken bolts and studs quickly and easily removed without damaging threads
- High quality H.S.S., heat treated and precision ground
- Suitable for removal of broken inch as well as metric bolts and studs
Use in reverse only while drilling and extracting.
Drill-out 4 piece extractor kit extracts broken bolts 1/4 inch - 1/2 inch in diameter. Drills up to grade 8 and 10.9 class fasteners.
Drill-out is a drill-bit and extractor in one tool. Drill-out incorporates a unique interaction between drill bit and extractor resulting in maximum impact and break out ability. Serrated extracting end of tool results in greater torque for hard to remove bolts.
- Unique drill tip allows tool to stay on center.
- Self centering drill tip eliminates walking or wandering.
- No grinding, center punching, or pilot hole required.
- Works on jagged, uneven, and rough breaks.
- Tempered twice for extra hardness; results in multiple extractions per tool.
- Made from M2 HSS. Highest quality steel used and made in the USA.
|ITEM NUMBER||MODEL||TO REMOVE BOLT OR STUD SIZE|
|97-526-8||2507P||1/4" and 6 mm|
|97-527-6||3127P||5/16" and 8 mm|
|97-528-4||3757P||3/8" and 10 mm|
|97-529-2||5007P||1/2" and 12 mm|
|97-525-0||4017P||Set of 4 Drill-Outs as above|
The above Drill-Outs are special left handed drill bits with unique extractor collet, conveniently used with any reversible power drill.