Alden Grabit Micro Drill-Out Broken-Bolt Extractor #1907P, to remove #10 and 5 mm - 97-578-9Brand: Alden
Alden Grabit Micro Drill-Out Broken-Bolt Extractor #1907P, to remove #10 and 5 mm
- Broken bolts and studs quickly and easily removed without damaging threads
- High quality H.S.S., heat treated and precision ground
- Suitable for removal of broken inch as well as metric bolts and studs
Use in reverse only when drilling and extracting.
Quickly and easily removes most broken bolts No. 5 and 6 (3mm) to 1.4 inch (6mm) from wood, metal or plastic. Can drill up to grade 8 and class 10.9 fasteners.
Micro Grabit 4 piece extractor kit can quickly remove broken bolts using a 1/8 in. variable speed reversible rotary power tool (slow speed) or quality power screw driver with expandable chuck. Serrated extracting end of tool results in greater torque for hard to remove bolts.
- Flip style drill bit and extractor in one tool; multiple tools not required
- Self centering drill tip eliminates walking or wandering
- No grinding, center punching, or pilot hole required
- Works on jagged, uneven, and rough breaks
- Tempered twice for extra hardness; results in multiple extractions per tool
- Made from M2 HSS. Highest quality steel used and made in the USA.
|ITEM NUMBER||MODEL||TO REMOVE BOLT OR STUD SIZE|
|97-576-3||1257P||#5, #6 and 3 mm|
|97-577-1||1647P||#8 and 4 mm|
|97-578-9||1907P||#10 and 5 mm|
|97-579-7||2367P||1/4" and 6 mm|
|97-575-5||4507P||Set of 4 Drill-Outs as above|
Reversible combination with drill bit on one end and extractor on opposite end.