Blake Metric Co-Axial Indicator Set, Great For Centering A Workpiece Or Fixture - COA-850MBrand: Blake
Blake Co-Axial Indicator Set - Metric
The BLAKE CO-AX INDICATOR provides a simplified method for centering a workpiece or fixture on HORIZONTAL or VERTICAL machines, EXTERNAL or INTERNAL diameters -also with N/C, EDM and other hard to turn spindles.
The face of the indicator remains stationary in any desired position while the machine spindle rotates, thus leaving the operator with both hands free to accurately position the machine table by coordinated movement of the table positioning controls while observing the indicator hand reaction. (Indicator hand travel diminishes as location error is reduced to a point where the hand stands still, indicating coaxial alignment of the diameter being checked with the spindle axis)
By using the CO-AX INDICATOR with the machine spindle running exact operating conditions are more nearly simulated for the centering operation since the influence of power transmission, lubricant flow, bering characteristics and torque are integrated into the indicator reading.
- Designed for centering a work piece of fixture.
- Operates at any angle.
- Use vertical or horizontal.
- Use internal or external.
- While spindle rotates, the centering indicator always faces the operator.
- Restraining Rod.
- 4" Straight feeler.
- 4" Curved feeler
- Length: 6-7/8"
- Shank: 3/8" diameter x 7/8" long
- Weight: 9-1/2oz. net
- Feeler ball: 1/8" diameter
- Measuring range: 250 axis offset
- Capacity: Internal: 5/32 to 4-1/4 diameter
External: zero to 4-1/4 diameter
- Speed: it is recommended that operating speed not exceed 800 rpm approximately
- Locating: accuracy to within 0.0002" of true center
- Graduation: 0.0005"
For More Blake Co-Axial Indicator Sets and Accessories Click Here