GTC Fault Finder Electrical Wiring Trouble Shooter - SRFF300Brand: None
GTC Fault Finder Electrical Wiring Trouble Shooter - SRFF300
With the FF300 you can locate short circuits, open connections, broken wires, current leaks and even trace wires, spending only a fraction of the time and effort required when using conventional methods. In most cases, you will be able to locate the problem area without even having to untie harnesses, open conduits or remove panels.
- Operates on DC voltages from 6 to 36 volts.
- Internally protected against power surges and overloads.
- 9" flexible probe allows reaching wires in congested places.
- Transmitter and Receiver LEDs show open or short circuit conditions.
- Variable audio/visual signal for fast, intuitive feedback on the circuit/wire proximity.
- Adjustable sensitivity allows tracing faults and wires in almost every situation.
- New non-contact technology! No wire piercing required.
- Tracing of wires is made possible inside bundles, conduits, behind panels, under carets, upholstery, etc.
- Auto polarity transmitter connection with 5 amps micro alligator clips.
- Auto power off (FF300R only).
- Rugged solid state technology construction.
- One year warranty.
- FF300 Set Includes:
- FF300T (transmitter)
- FF300R (receiver)
- Foam padded polypropylene carrying case
- User's handbook (English and Spanish)
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
- FF300 Transmitter
- Voltage Range: 6 to 36 volts
- Indicator: Green LED indicator for power on and open circuits. Red LED indicator for short circuits.
- Connector: Two universal 5 amps micro-clips with auto-polarity. 18" long cable.
- Power Source: Standard 9-volt alkaline battery, type NEDA 1604/IEC 6F22 (included)
- Battery Life: Aprox. 50 hrs
- Sensitivity: Three user selectable sensitivity levels (low, medium and high).
- Indicator: Green LED indicator for power on and open circuits. Red LED indicator for short circuits. Variable flashing and modulated audible signal.
- Receiver Probe: Flexible 9" gooseneck insulated steel probe
- Power Source: Standard 9-volt alkaline battery, type NEDA 1604/IEC F22 (included)
- Battery Life: Aprox. 50 hrs. Auto Power Off.