Birmingham Heavy Duty Hydraulic Shears - H-0635Brand: Birmingham Machinery
Birmingham Heavy Duty Hydraulic Shears - H-0635
Well balanced and sturdy welded machine all steel frame provides constant stability and rigidity. The centralized hydraulic logical system offers the best performance with a quiet hydraulic pump. Independent hydraulic pressure hold-downs synchronized with upper blade, ensuring the workpiece is securely clamped at the moment of cutting. High grade carbon/chrome alloy steel blades ensure maximum accuracy cutting and longer blade lide, 60hrc hardened. easy to utilize blade gap setting (BGA) Hydraulic adjustable rake angle design is a standard feature for all models, rake angle is hydraulically variable djustable with gauge selection indicators, minimizing bowing and twisting. Adjustable cutting length and stroke. Shadow line lighting covering full length of worktable, this is very helpful to operator for positioning and shearing workpiece. Worktable mounted with ball transfer type plates, for easier loading and moving workpiece. Full-length and full view safety finger guard, to protect operator from cutting hazard. Removable foot remote pedal is fitted with safety protection, the upper blade beam will rise to top position immediately. On removal of foot from the pedal. All motors and pumps are overload protected. Jog, single, or continuous cutting operation modes.
- Front Support: 40”
- Back Gauge: 24”
- Top Blade Rake Adjustment: Hydraulic Adjustment Rake Angle
- Top Blade Rake Angle: 1-2-2”
- High grade, high carbon/ chrome alloy steel 2-edge upper blade,
- and 4-edge bottom blade, 60hrc.
- Hydraulic rake angle adjustment.
- Two 40" front support arms with front setters.
- One 40" squaring arm with inlaid dual scale.
- 24" manual back gauge with dual scales
- and crank wheel.
- Single axis 32" NC programmable front operated
- power back gauge (H-0865/H-1065/H-1365 only), with 0.3" retract
- Full length finger guard and shadow line lighting (light
- Hydraulic independent hold-downs.
- Overload protected hydraulic system.
- Removable foot control pedal with safety protection.
- Full electrics & cabinet with operation panel.
- Stroke (cutting piece) counter.
- Tool box and leveling pads.
|Blade length||6' 10"|
|Strokes per Minute||30-45|
|Hold Downs Number||11|
|Hold Downs Pressure (Tons)||4.2|
|Oil Tank Capacity (Gallons)||35|
|Net Weight lbs.||7000|
|Dimensions||118" x 48" x 65"|
For More Birmingham Heavy Duty Hydraulic Shears Click Here