Kurt Carvlock Heavy Duty Vise with Cast Iron Jaw Kit HD6C - HDM6CBrand: Kurt Manufacturing Workholding Solutions
Kurt Carvlock Heavy Duty Vise with Cast Iron Jaw Kit HD6C
- Quick change machinable jaw now makes maximum density workholding possible
- Compact size
- Enclosed vise body keeps chips and contaminants out, making clean-up fast and easy
- Provides rugged strength, rigidity and long-term accuracy while absorbing machining vibration
- Overall Length: 13.75"
- Overall width: 6"
- Clamping power: up to 7800 lbs of force
- Accuracy: repeatable clamping to 0.0005"
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body
- Made in USA
# HDM6 - Manual Vise Base Assembly, 6" (Jaws sold separately)
Jaws for HD Vises are sold separately and available with the following options: Machinable Aluminum Jaws, Machinable Ductile Iron Jaws and Aluminum Fixture Plate.
Clamping Force Pounds:
|Torque Ft. Lbs.||HDM6|
# HDM6C - Manual Vise Base w/ Cast Iron Jaw Kit, 6"
Click to view HD6 Vise Series Manual
See all parts and versions of the Kurt Carvlock Heavy Duty Vise