HeliCoil Screw Thread Insert A1084-5CN100, M5x0.80 Metric Thread, 10mm Length - 61-867-8Brand: HeliCoil
|Insert Length||10 mm|
|No. of Free Coils||9-5/8|
HeliCoil Screw Thread Insert A1084-5CN100
M5x0.80 Metric Thread, 10mm Length
Free Running Helical Insert
*** THESE INSERTS ARE SOLD IN PACKS OF 100. THE PRICES SHOWN ARE FOR ONE INDIVIDUAL INSERT. THE MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY IS 100 INSERTS OF THE SAME SIZE. PLEASE ADD THE SIZE INSERT YOU WANT INTO YOUR CART UNTIL THE QUANTITY REACHES 100.
9-5/8 Free Coils, Tanged, 304 Stainless Steel, Bright Finish, 2D Insert Length
- Use for O.E.M. applications, or in repairs.
- Provides 60° internal screw threads.
- ISO 9001 Certified.
- Precision formed screw thread coils of 18-8 (Type 302/304) stainless steel wire having a diamond shaped cross-section.
- Cold rolled from round wire. Tensile strength of approx. 200,000 to 250,000 P.S.I. a hardness of 43-50 RC.
- Surface finish is 8-16 microinches. This wire is then wound into a spiral coil which, when installed into Heli-Coil tapped holes, provides permanent conventional 60° Internal Screw threads.
- The assembled insert accommodates any standard bolt or screw to MIL-S-7742 and MIL-S-8879 (UNJ controlled radius root) male threaded member.
- Inserts sold individually.
|Manufacturer Part #||A1084-5CN100|
|Overall Insert Length (mm)||10.00|
|Overall Insert Length (Decimal Inch)||0.3937|
|Thread Standard||Metric Coarse|
|Number of Free Coils||9-5/8|
|Length to Diameter Ratio||2D|
See all HeliCoil Screw Thread Inserts