Interstate High Speed Steel Hand Tap, 1/2-20 UNF, H3 Thread Limit, 4 Flutes - 42-207-1Brand: Interstate
|Thread Size||1/2-20 UNF|
Interstate High Speed Steel Hand Tap
1/2-20 UNF, H3 Thread Limit, 4 Flutes
1/2-20 UNF H3 4-Flute Bright Finish High Speed Steel Straight Flute Standard Hand Tap, Bottoming Chamfer, Right Hand Thread, 3-3/8" OAL, 1-21/32" Thread Length, 3B
- HSS Ground Thread for Ferrous, Nonferrous and Nonmetallic Materials.
- These taps have one to two chamfered threads which enable them to thread closer to the bottom of a blind hole with full threads.
- Smaller sizes may have a point. (Male center) (1-2 Pitches).
- Bottoming chamfers are used for threading blind holes. They have 1 to 2 threads.
- High Speed Steel (HSS) provides good wear-resistance and can be used in general purpose applications for both ferrous and nonferrous materials.
- Bright provides a smooth, polished finish on the tool. It increases chip flow in softer materials such as aluminum, wood and plastic.
|Tap Type||Standard Hand Tap|
|Thread Size (Inch)||1/2-20|
|Class of Fit||3B|
|Number of Flutes||4|
|Material||High Speed Steel|
|Thread Direction||Right Hand|
|Through Coolant||NonThrough Coolant|
|Overall Length (Inch)||3-3/8|
|Thread Length (Inch)||1-21/32|
Interstate High Speed Steel Hand Tap, 1/2-20 UNF, H3 Thread Limit, 4 Flutes - 42…
Interstate High Speed Steel Hand Tap, 1/2-20 UNF, H3 Thread …