IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Single Hole Step Drill #10312ZR, 3/8" Hole Dia., 1/4" Shank - 81-784-1Brand: IRWIN
(You save )
IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Single Hole Step Drill #10312ZR, 3/8" Hole Dia., 1/4" Shank
1 Hole Size, 3/8" Hole Diam High Speed Steel Standard Point Step Drill Bit
1/4" Hex Shank, Bright Finish
- UNIBIT Step Drills have an exclusive single radial concave flute.
- This design allows the drilling of perfectly round holes in thin materials quickly and with less effort.
- Each bit is constructed of industrial grade high speed molybdenum steel, and is heat treated to a hardness of between 61 - 63 RC. This assures maximum strength and long life.
- High Speed Steel (HSS) provides good wear resistance and can be used in general purpose applications on both ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Bright provides a smooth, polished finish on the tool. It increases chip flow in softer materials such as aluminum, wood and plastic.
- Hex shanks are used higher speed machining operations due to its angled shape. They are constructed of six sides and fit into a quick change chuck. They are commonly made of a 1/4" shank.
|Manufacturer Part #||10312ZR|
|Minimum Hole Diameter (Inch)||3/8|
|Maximum Hole Diameter (Inch)||3/8|
|Drill Bit Material||High Speed Steel|
|Drill Bit Finish/Coating||Bright|
|Number of Hole Sizes||1|
|Shank Diameter (Inch)||1/4|
|Step Length (Inch)||0|
|Hole Diameter (Inch)||3/8|
|Drill Bit Grade||General Purpose|
IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Single Hole Step Drill #10312ZR, 3/8" Hole Dia., 1/4"…
IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Single Hole Step Drill #10312ZR, …
(You save )