IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Step Drill #10232, Cobalt, 6 Hole Sizes, 3/16 to 1/2" Hole Dia. - 54-324-9Brand: IRWIN
|Size Range||3/16 - 1/2"|
(You save )
IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Step Drill #10232, Cobalt, 6 Hole Sizes, 3/16 to 1/2" Hole Dia.
Cobalt Speedpoint Step Drill Bit
3/8" Step Length, 1/4" Hex Shank, Bright Finish
- Multiple Hole Sizes UNIBIT Step Drills have an exclusive single radial concave flute.
- Allows the drilling of perfectly round holes in thin materials quickly and with less effort.
- Each bit is constructed of industrial grade high speed molybdenum steel, and is heat treated to a hardness of between 61 and 63 on the Rockwell "C" scale. This assures maximum strength and long life.
- Use for steel, copper, brass, aluminum and other thin materials.
- Also ideal for drilling through wood, composition board, and even plexiglass and plastics which often crack with standard twist drills.
- Handle thicker materials by drilling from both sides of work surface.
- Use for reaming, deburring and cutting through soft wood or plasterboard.
|Manufacturer Part #||10232|
|Minimum Hole Diameter (Inch)||3/16|
|Maximum Hole Diameter (Inch)||1/2|
|Drill Bit Material||Cobalt|
|Drill Bit Finish/Coating||Bright|
|Number of Hole Sizes||6|
|Shank Diameter (Inch)||1/4|
|Step Length (Inch)||3/8|
|Hole Diameter (Inch)||3/16 to 1/2|
|Step Increments (Inch)||1/16|
|Drill Bit Grade||General Purpose|
IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Step Drill #10232, Cobalt, 6 Hole Sizes, 3/16 to 1/2"…
IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Step Drill #10232, Cobalt, 6 Hole…
(You save )