IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Step Drill #15104, TiN Coated, 12 Hole Sizes, 3/16 to 7/8" Hole Dia. - 54-327-2Brand: IRWIN
|Size Range||3/16 - 7/8"|
(You save )
IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Step Drill #15104, TiN Coated, 12 Hole Sizes, 3/16 to 7/8" Hole Dia.
High Speed Steel Speedpoint Step Drill Bit
1/8" Step Length, 3/8" Round Shank with Flats, TiN Finish
- Multiple Hole Sizes UNIBIT Step Drills have an exclusive single radial concave flute.
- Allows the drilling of perfectly round holes in thin materials quickly and with less effort.
- Each bit is constructed of industrial grade high speed molybdenum steel, and is heat treated to a hardness of between 61 and 63 on the Rockwell "C" scale. This assures maximum strength and long life.
- Use for steel, copper, brass, aluminum and other thin materials.
- Also ideal for drilling through wood, composition board, and even plexiglass and plastics which often crack with standard twist drills.
- Handle thicker materials by drilling from both sides of work surface.
- Use for reaming, deburring and cutting through soft wood or plasterboard.
|Manufacturer Part #||15104|
|Minimum Hole Diameter (Inch)||3/16|
|Maximum Hole Diameter (Inch)||7/8|
|Drill Bit Material||High Speed Steel|
|Drill Bit Finish/Coating||TiN|
|Number of Hole Sizes||12|
|Shank Type||Round with Flats|
|Shank Diameter (Inch)||3/8|
|Step Length (Inch)||1/8|
|Hole Diameter (Inch)||3/16 to 7/8|
|Step Increments (Inch)||1/16|
|Number of Flats||3|
IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Step Drill #15104, TiN Coated, 12 Hole Sizes, 3/16 to…
IRWIN Unibit Self-Starting Step Drill #15104, TiN Coated, 12…
(You save )