Jacobs Superchuck Ball Bearing 5/8" Chuck #30227 - 16NBrand: Jacobs
|Capacity||1/8 - 5/8"|
|Mount||3 JT Short|
|Uses Key No.||K4|
Jacobs Superchuck Ball Bearing 5/8" Chuck #30227 - 16N
Jacob's Super Chuck Ball Bearing Drill Chuck is specifically engineered for heavy-duty, close tolerance production drilling. It is adaptable to a wide range of production drilling equipment, jig borers, milling machines, lathes and radials. Utilizing a ball thrust bearing to reduce friction in the chuck closing mechanism, it permits the application of more gripping force on drill shanks to maximize drilling torque under the most demanding machining conditions.
- Ball Bearing Construction Maximizes Gripping Force and Drilling Accuracy.
- Jaws Center-Ground for Straightness and Alignment.
- One-Piece Sleeve Eliminates Crack Between Driving Teeth Often Found in Other Designs.
- Through-Hardened Sleeve Teeth Plus Hardened Nose and Keyholes Provide Outstanding Wear Resistance.
- Fluted Sleeve Standard.
- Each Chuck 100% Inspected for Performance and Precision.
- T.I.R. 0.003" Maximum at Half Capacity.
|Jacobs Catalog No.||30227|
|Maximum Capacity||0.625 in|
|Minimum Capacity||0.125 in|
|Sleeve Outer Diameter||2.63 in|