Kanetec Tesla Gauss Meter - TM-801EXPBrand: Kanetec
Kanetec Tesla Gauss Meter - TM-801EXP
The Tesla Meter is a practical, handy type Gauss meter having digital display that has been developed based on KANETEC’s long experience and achievements in the manufacture of magnetism-applied products. To satisfy the user’s needs, this meter has been designed for easy use by anyone by incorporating frequently used functions only. Measurement of residual magnetism in machined workpieces.
- Measurement of magnetic flux density in magnetism-applied products.
- Measurement of magnetic flux density of motors.
- Measurement of properties of magnetic materials.
- A wide measuring range from 0 to 3000 mT. (DC)
- In addition to DC magnetic flux density, AC magnetic flux density can be measured.
- The high resolution measuring mode ensures highly accurate measurement. (Resolution 0.01 mT = 0.1 G)
- The use of sheet keys ensures high dustproof performance.
- The auto power off function prevents useless consumption of the battery.
- When the probe has been worn out, it can be replaced with a new one without troublesome calibration. (Optional)Wider measuring range
- High resolution mode accuracy in measurement of DC magnetic flux density improved. Frequency covering range in measurement of AC magnetic flux density expanded. (40 ‒ 500 Hz)
- Max. 160 hours of continuous operation and high-speed sampling Sampling speed in HOLD mode increased by 1.5 times. Continuous operation time by use of a battery improved by 20% (130 hours → 160 hours). 3-way power supply usable: battery, AC adapter and USB feed.
- PC operation simpler and more useful
- Digital output of measured data to PC by use of USB.
- Measurement commands controllable from PC by use of USB.
- PC free sample software renewed completely.
|Detecting Contents||DC magnetic flux density, Polarities (N ,S), AC magnetic flux density 40 - 500 Hz.|
|Unit of Measurement||mT/G Selection||1T = 10000G|
|Indication Range||0 ~ 1500 mT|
|Measuring Mode |
|Measuring Mode||Measuring Range||Analytical Ability||Indication Accuracy|
|DC x 1 *||0 ~ 200.0 mT||0.1 mT||±(5% of rdg. + 3 digit)|
|200.1 ~ .3000.0 mT||1 mT||±(5% of rdg. +10 digit)|
|DC x 10||0 ~ 300.00 mT||0.01 mT||±(5% of rdg. + 5digit)|
|AC x 1 *||0 ~ 150.0 mT||0.1 mT||±(5% of rdg. + 20 digit)|
|150.1 ~ 300.0 mT||1 mT|
|AC x 10||0 ~ 75.0 mT||0.01 mT|
|Function||Zero reset||Polarity indication|
|Max detect value hold||Auto power off (can be canceled)|
|Mode||Detect value||Numeric value (digital)|
|Power Source||Battery: Size AA (1.5 V)×4 pieces, External power source 5 ‒ 6 VDC (AC adapter/USB feed)|
Digital output (USB) / Analog output
|Dimension||Height 140mm (5.51") x Width 64mm (2.51") x Thickness 30 mm (1.18")|
|Mass||Approx. 250 g/ 0.55 lb (including batteries and probe)|
|Accessories||Probe, battenes and carrying case|
|Option||Axial probe (TM-801 AXL), Reference magnetic field (TM-SMF, TM-AMF)|
*The measuring ranges are automatically selected.
(Note) This product does not correspond to electromagnetic wave measurement.
Reference Magnetic Field for TESLA METER:
- Daily Check of the Tesla meter
- Calibration of the Tesla meter
- The closed circuit construction employing a permanent magnet that causes less magnetic force leak
- Small and light weight
- Usable with Kanetec TM-201 and above
Click to view the Operation Manual