Knipex Diagonal Cutting Pliers #7401250, 10" Length - 97-607-6Brand: Knipex
Knipex Diagonal Cutting Pliers #7401250, 10" Length
10" OAL, 9/64" Capacity, Diagonal Cutter
1-1/8" Jaw Length x 1-1/8" Jaw Width, Oval Head, Plastic Coated Handle
Knipex high leverage diagonal cutters are ideal for tough, continuous use. They are easy to use and offer a high leverage axle design. This design provides a 20% reduction in required force when compared to conventional diagonal cutters of the same length for reduced fatigue. The rivet of our high leverage diagonal cutters has to stand up to a lot of stress. That's why we literally give it backup: we forge it straight onto the pliers. This means extra effort as we have to precision mill the rivet to a few hundredth millimeters, but our satisfied users are worth this effort. The fixed forged axle rivet joint assures continuous smooth operation with no weakening or wobbling effect over time.
- High quality, Chrome-Vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened.
- High leverage. Polished head.
- Cutters are separately high frequency hardened.
- Comfortable, red-cushion-grip handles.
- High cutting performace with minimum effort due to optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle and transmission ratio
- Cutting capacity: up to 3/16" medium-hard wire; 9/64" hard wire, and 1/8" piano wire
- Precision cutting edges induction hardened (approx. 64 HRC) cut several types of wire including piano wire
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel; forged, multi stage oil hardened
- Length: 10", suitable for copper conductors up to 16mm² and aluminium conductors up to 35 mm²
- Weight: .90 lbs
- Handles: plastic coated
|Manufacturer Part #||7401250|
|Overall Length Range||9" - 11.9"|
|Overall Length (Inch)||10|
|Jaw Length (Inch)||1-1/8|
|Cutter Style||Ultra-High Leverage|
|Jaw Width (Inch)||1-1/8|
|Handle Material||Plastic Coated|
See all Knipex Diagonal Cutting Pliers
Knipex Diagonal Cutting Pliers #7401250, 10" Length - 97-607-6
Knipex Diagonal Cutting Pliers #7401250, 10" Length - 97-607…