Kurt 4" HDL AngLock Manual Vise (Metric) with Aluminum 1.9 Jaw Kit - HDLM4AL1.9Brand: Kurt Manufacturing Workholding Solutions
Kurt 4" HDL AngLock Manual Vise (Metric)
with Aluminum 1.9 Jaw Kit - HDLM4AL1.9
High Density Vise
The HDLM4AL1.9 is a 4 inch wide High Density double station vise. This vise features quick change 1.9" high machinable aluminum jaws with Metric fasteners.
Kurt Workholding's 4" and 6" HDL manual vises are high density vises with English threads and are compact to allow for maximum workholding across a range of machining centers. Our high-density HDL manual vises provide versatility with a stationary center jaw block and double clamping stations for use with same or dissimilar sized parts.
Benefits of using a manual vise with two clamping stations are reduced tool change time and better spindle utilization. These high density manual vises also help neutralize bending pressure placed against the center of the vise. Our HDL manual vises are suitable for work involving high precision machining, and for work with small or large parts.
The manually actuated HDL Vises are high-density, doublelock, clusterlock, heavy-duty systems with multiple clamping stations and machinable jaws. They feature quick change AngLock® jaws in Hard Jaw, Machinable aluminum and Cast steel configurations for multiple applications. HD Vises are designed to provide maximum workpiece immobility and dampen cutter induced vibration.
The HDL AngLock Vises are high density long vises with two clamping stations. They provide repeatable clamping to 0.0002" and combine high density with heavy duty features. Designed on a rugged 80,000 PSI ductile iron body with steel components, both models provide strength, rigidity and long term accuracy while absorbing machining vibration.
- Two clamping stations – repeatable clamping to 0.0002".
- Maximum clamping force of 5,870lbs for 4" vises and 7,460lbs for 6" vises
- Pre-loading front and back jaws that hold your workpieces in place as you adjust the jaws
- Multiple jaw options allow for complete customization
- Constructed of rugged, 80,000 PSI ductile iron body with steel components
- Full 3 and 4 inch opening in each station with standard hard jaw system.
- Jaws are indexable 180 degrees.
- Manual and hydraulic models available.
- Fast easy conversion between manual and hydraulic models. Part #HDHLM4-3-SA-KIT (4 inch) & #HDHLM6-3-SA-KIT (6 inch)
- Maximizes the number of parts in the work envelope.
- Adjustable pre-load feature allows you to minimize pre-load range thus reducing the turns of the handle to open or close the vise (manual version).
- Holding block features the ability to clamp same or dissimilar sized parts and provides pre loading ability in the front or back jaw (manual version).
- Lifetime Iron Clad Warranty.
- Bed height tolerance ±0.001".
- Optional clutchless design available for lower clamp force applications. Call factory.
HDL Manual Vise Jaw Options:
Kurt workholding 4" and 6" HDL manual vises are available with a variety of jaw types that can easily be changed out, allowing you to customize your high-density vise based on your application requirements. Our vises have a quick-change jaw feature with fewer components for faster changeovers, saving you time. HDL manual vise jaw options include:
- Hard jaws
- Machinable aluminum jaws (in standard or tall height)
- Machinable ductile iron jaws
- Aluminum fixture plate
Machinery Types for HDL Manual Vises:
Kurt Workholding's HDL 4" and 4" manual vises are suitable for a variety of machining applications.
- CNC Horizontal and Vertical Machining
- Manual Mills
- Pallet Changes for VMC's
Clamping Force Pounds: