Narex Universal Boring & Facing Head Sets and Shanks
Ideal for automatic facing, boring, turning, recessing, taper cutting, thread cutting and a variety of combined machining operations.
- Quick Setting Feed Control
- Simply turn adjustment ring to desired feed rate.
- All parts are hardened and all working surfaces are hardened and ground.
- Tool slide mounts on dovetail guideways in the main body.
- Trip dogs can be set for quick slide return to starting point.
- A clutch is provided to trip automatic feed if excessive cutting pressure is encountered or the preset stop dog is reached.
- The tool slide is mounted on dovetail guideways in the main body. Traverse is accomplished either by fine setting screw with .0005" accuracy, quick setting screw (VHU-56 and up) or simple engagement of pre-selected automatic cross feed.
- Another stop dog is also set for quick return to starting point.
- Lubrication is distributed from two points to all friction surfaces.
- Detailed operating instruction manual supplied with each set.
- Shanks not included with sets.
- Interchangeable shanks.
- Automatic facing.
- Fast setting, ±.0002" accuracy guaranteed.
- Quality construction throughout with all parts hardened and precision ground for long life and extreme accuracy.
- Automatic facing feed selection fast and easy by turning feed control ring.
- Interchangeable shanks with short taper and flange connection for accuracy, power and rigidity.
- Heads can be safely rotated in either direction.
- Sturdy fitted case.
For more details and Specifications on each item, copy the Item Number below into the search bar at the top of the page.