Nicholson Flat File 03764NN, Bastard Cut, 12" Length - 62-933-7Brand: Nicholson
(You save )
Nicholson Flat File 03764NN, Bastard Cut, 12" Length
12" Long, Bastard Cut, Flat American-Pattern File
Double Cut, 9/32" Overall Thickness, Tang
- Flat files, which are of rectangular cross section and have double cut teeth
- Used wherever metal must be removed rapidly and finish is of secondary importance
- Flat files are slightly tapered toward the points in both width and thickness and are cut on both sides
- American pattern
- Flat files are used for rapid material removal and general purpose applications.
- Bastard cut files are the coarsest files and have the fewest teeth per inch. They are used for heavy stock removal.
- Double cut files consist of two sets of teeth crisscrossing each other at opposite angles. They are used for heavy stock removal.
|Manufacturer Part #||03764NN|
|Overall Width/Diameter (Inch)||1-5/32|
|Overall Thickness (Inch)||9/32|
|Tang or Handle||Tang|
|Length of Cut (Inch)||12|
Nicholson Flat File 03764NN, Bastard Cut, 12" Length - 62-933-7
Nicholson Flat File 03764NN, Bastard Cut, 12" Length - 62-93…
(You save )