Nicholson Mill File 08385NN, Second Cut, 6" Length - 62-947-7Brand: Nicholson
|Cut Type||Second Cut|
(You save )
Nicholson Mill File 08385NN, Second Cut, 6" Length
6" Long, Second Cut, Mill American-Pattern File
Single Cut, 7/64" Overall Thickness, Tang
- Longer tooth life for production jobs and heavy metal removal
- Intended for sharpening mill saws, circular saws, ice saws, machine knives, knives on lawn mowers, shears, axes, etc.
- Also used extensively for lathe work and polishing work where a smooth finish is desired
- Mill files are general purpose files used for smooth finishes. They are ideal for sharpening mills and circular saws.
- Single cut files consist of one set of parallel, diagonal teeth extended across the face of the file. They are used for sharpening or to produce a smooth finish.
- Second cut files have a medium coarseness. They are used for intermediate smoothing and finishing work.
|Manufacturer Part #||08385NN|
|Overall Width/Diameter (Inch)||19/32|
|Overall Thickness (Inch)||7/64|
|Tang or Handle||Tang|
|Length of Cut (Inch)||6|
Nicholson Mill File 08385NN, Second Cut, 6" Length - 62-947-7
Nicholson Mill File 08385NN, Second Cut, 6" Length - 62-947-…
(You save )