Nicholson Mill File 08704NN, Smooth Cut, 10" Length - 62-932-9Brand: Nicholson
(You save )
Nicholson Mill File 08704NN, Smooth Cut, 10" Length
10" Long, Smooth Cut, Mill American-Pattern File
Single Cut, 11/64" Overall Thickness, Tang
- Longer tooth life for production jobs and heavy metal removal
- Intended for sharpening mill saws, circular saws, ice saws, machine knives, knives on lawn mowers, shears, axes, etc.
- Also used extensively for lathe work and polishing work where a smooth finish is desired
- Mill files are general purpose files used for smooth finishes. They are ideal for sharpening mills and circular saws.
- Single cut files consist of one set of parallel, diagonal teeth extended across the face of the file. They are used for sharpening or to produce a smooth finish.
- Smooth cut files are finer files and have the most teeth per inch. They are used for detailing and fine finishing work.
|Manufacturer Part #||08704NN|
|Overall Width/Diameter (Inch)||7/8|
|Overall Thickness (Inch)||11/64|
|Tang or Handle||Tang|
|Length of Cut (Inch)||10|
Nicholson Mill File 08704NN, Smooth Cut, 10" Length - 62-932-9
Nicholson Mill File 08704NN, Smooth Cut, 10" Length - 62-932…
(You save )