Starrett 799AZ-24/600 (0-24") Electronic Caliper - 799A-2460Brand: Starrett
|Range||0 - 24" / 0 - 600 mm|
|Resolution||0.0005" / 0.01 mm|
Starrett 799AZ-24/600 (0-24") Electronic Caliper
The Starrett 799 Series Electronic Caliper is light, comfortable, easy-to-use, and constructed with features that have made Starrett slide calipers the machinist's first choice for many years. The 799 offers a slim, streamlined profile, a large, clear, easy-to-read LCD display, long battery life, and function buttons for zero and inch/mm. Electronic Caliper, 0-600mm (0-24”) w/o Output, w/Plastic Case
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Last measuring position retained when shut off
- Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD digital readout
- Inch/millimeter conversion reads 0.01mm or .0005"
- Zero at any position
- Fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Hardened stainless steel body
- Auto-Off after 30 minutes
- Range (in): 0-24"
- Range (mm): 0-600mm
- Resolution (in): .0005"
- Resolution (mm): 0.01mm
- SPC Output: No
- Construction Material: Stainless Steel
- Display Type: LCD
- Inside Jaw Depth (in): 0.69"
- Inside Jaw Depth (mm): 17.46 mm
- Outside Jaw Depth (in): 4.0"
- Outside Jaw Depth (mm): 100 mm
- Case Type: Plastic
- Accuracy (in): DIN862
- Accuracy (mm): DIN862
See all Starrett Electronic Calipers