Starrett Dial Caliper, 0-6" Black Face, EDP 64515 - B120A-6Brand: Starrett
Starrett Dial Caliper, 0-6" Black Face, EDP 64515 - B120A-6
Dial Slide Caliper with Black Dial, Stainless Steel, 0-6" Range, .001" Graduations
The Starrett 120 Series Dial Caliper is the only American made dial caliper. The caliper is used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere. Features include direct reading, ease-of-handling, reliability and accuracy making the Starrett 120, 120M Series Dial Calipers one of the handiest measuring tools available. This model features black dial, 0-6" range, and .001" graduations. 6", Black Dial, Fitted Plastic Case.
- Only American Made Dial Caliper
- Direct reading, reliable and accurate
- Sharp, clear dial graduations
- Sharp, black graduations on the satin finished bar
- Knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements
- One hand use with the thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll
- Lock screw for dial bezel and Lock screw for holding sliding jaw in position
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod
- Positive, split-gear anti-backlash control
- Covered rack depth rod
- Made in America: Yes
- Range (in): 0-6"
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Revolution Range (in): .100"
- Bar Graduations: .100"
- Construction Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Color: Black
- Inside Jaw Depth (in): 5/8"
- Inside Jaw Depth (mm): 16mm
- Outside Jaw Depth (in): 1-1/2"
- Outside Jaw Depth (mm): 38mm
- Case Type: Plastic
- Accuracy (in): +/-.001"
See all Starrett Dial Calipers
See all Starrett 120, 120M Dial Calipers