Starrett Telescoping Gage Set Range (in): 5/16 – 6" - S579HZBrand: Starrett
Starrett S579HZ Telescoping Gage Set
Range (in): 5/16 – 6"
The Starrett Self-Centering Telescoping Gage includes two telescoping arms, set of 6, 579A, B, C, D, E, F in case. SET of 6: Nos. 579A/B/C/D/E/F in Case.
- Precision Ground Radius on each gage provides two-point contact for maximum accuracy
- Greater range
- Constant spring tension gives uniform contact pressure
- Both plungers are easily locked at any desired setting
- Handles can be individually ordered. Handles longer than 12" (300mm) are available on special order.
- Handles are rigidly attached to the contact plungers and are automatically self-centering
- Ends of both contacts are hardened and ground to a radius to allow proper clearance on the smallest hole the gage will enter
- Two telescoping contacts
- Range (in): 5/16 – 6"
- Range (mm): 8-150mm
- Handle Length (in): 2-3/8 – 3-1/4"
- Handle Length (mm): 60-82mm