Tapmatic ScribeWriter Force II, 16mm Shank - 57616Brand: Tapmatic
Tapmatic ScribeWriter Force II, 16mm Shank
Marking Tool for Work Piece Scribing
Mark your work piece during the machining operations using the Tapmatic ScribeWriter to scribe part numbers, logos and other Information. Simple to install, no spindle rotation is required, and easy to program using existing engraving software.
- Scribing tool for CNC machines.
- For marking of different materials up to 62 HRC hardness, and surface variations up to 5mm.
- Fast marking without spindle rotation.
- Simple programming directly at the machine control or from the programmers work station using engraving software.
- Marking force and resulting depth are adjustable by turning the knurled sleeve.
- Easy to read marking force reference scale with high quality magnification lens from Thorlabs.
- Settings 1-7 for gradually increasing force up to setting H for marking the hardest materials. There is no need to change springs.
- With high pressure internal coolant capability for improved stylus lubrication and increased marking force.
- Simple to change, long life, carbide stylus. A 90° and 60° stylus are available.
Click to View Instruction Manual
How to Order:
- Please select the ScribeWriter® with shank to fit your application. Please order CAT, SK, or BT shanks separately. The Scribewriter® comes with one standard 90° stylus. A 60° stylus is also available.
|Order code||Shank||L||Ø D|
See all versions of the Tapmatic ScribeWriter Force II, Marking Tool for Work Piece Scribing