TESA ClinoBEVEL 1 Electronic Inclinometer - 05330203Brand: Tesa
TESA ClinoBEVEL 1 Electronic Inclinometer - 05330203
User-friendly, versatile inclinometer made to measure the amount of tilt using either of both direct and differential modes – Measuring range ±45° with clear display of any measured angles or slopes – Reinforced aluminium housing and latest electronics – Large LC display for error free read-out.
Hydraulic Engineering - Measuring the inclination of a pipe Measuring the inclination of a pipe is important to show any relevant difference to the ideal inclination course of the pipe. The TESA CLINOBEVEL 1 USB can be a compact and portable solution to calculate these relevant differences.
Machining Industry – Measuring the inclination of a rotation working plate The TESA CLINOBEVEL 1 USB can be used to control the inclination of a rotation working plate on a 5-axis milling machine. The 45° measuring range allows these measurements on big machining plates with a wide inclination angle to be made.
Aerospace Industry – Measuring the inclination of helicopter rotor blades or plane wings With the TESA CLINOBEVEL 1 USB, checking the inclination of helicopter rotor blades or plane wings to verify that they respect the correct criteria can be simple and quick. The instrument can be positioned and data can be held for later reading or captured with a remote control.
Units: DEG, mm/m, „/10“, „/12“, mRad, DEG/min, min/sec, mm/REL, „/REL, A%o, GON
Absolute zero represents a base for absolute inclination measurements. It is automatically calculated and set from the two values entered when conducting a reversal measurement (two measurements made at the same spot but in opposite directions)
Relative zero allows comparative inclination measurements
HOLD function allows to position the instrument, freeze the results and read them in a second step
- Standard: DIN 2276
- Electromagnetic compatibility: EN 50081-1/2 EN 50082-1/2
- Calibration range: ±50º
- Maximum permissible errors: 2’ (0,6 mm/m) + 1 numerical interval
- Resolution mm/m: ≥ 0,02
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 100 x 75 x 35 mm
- Degree of protection: IP65 (CEI 60529)
- Display: LCD angle display: Decimal or sexagesimal Inclination: mm/m, in/10 or 12 in, mm or in/basis length, radian (mrad) and the like
- Power supply: 1 battery type LRC 6, AA, 1,5 V
- Included in delivery: - Measuring report - Declaration of conformity
- Data output: RS 485, asynchronous, 7 Bit, 2 Stop Bit, no parity, 9600 bps-
TESA CLINOSOFT SOFTWARE
The TESA CLINOBEVEL 1 USB can be connected to any PC via a USB-RS-485 cable. The TESA CLINOSOFT software allows the acquisition of measuring data from the TESA CLINOBEVEL 1 USB, to display results in real time and to export them to an Excel file. The software is included in a USB stick delivered with the instrument. The TESA CLINOSOFT permits the comparison of data coming from two instruments and visualizes them with diagrams.
- Direct data transfer in a .csv file
- Automatic generation of inspection reports in Excel format
- Connect 2 TESA CLINOBEVEL 1 USB (maximum) simultaneously for comparative measurement
Click to View More Information