Flexbar Ball Bearing V-Blocks, 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" x 2-3/8" with Clamps & Test Balls - 16095Brand: Flexbar
Flexbar Ball Bearing V-Blocks, 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" x 2-3/8" with Clamps & Test Balls - 16095
BALL BEARING "V" BLOCK
Overcomes Production or Set-Up Difficulties Inherent in Plain V-Blocks. Overcomes Geometric Limitations.
Enables you to inspect and detect out-of-round conditions and lobes with no damage to parts and no damage to blocks.
- Accuracy of Balls: 25 millionth of an inch sphericity on small and medium set. 50 millionths of an inch on large set.
- Overall accuracy of matched pairs +/-5 microns
- Balls Rockwell C-62 - Surface finish 0.2 microinches
- Calibrated balls are certified
- Class 40 cast iron, used on base and housing, is heat stabilized and seasoned
- Spacers are hardened through and precision ground by pairs
- Pair of blocks assembled using metrology equipment
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES WITH RANGES OF: 3/64"-2 1/2"; 3/22"-5"; 3/16"-15" AND UP.
SOLD IN MATCHED PAIRS COMPLETE WITH CLAMPS (for use when machining).
- Balls undergo slight elastic deformation when parts are loaded on. Hence parts will not be damaged while being inspected or produced.
- Detection of lobes and superimposed lobes made easy
- Easy readjustment of balls which provide new bearing points
- Handles diameters up to 15 inches
- Increased contact area due to special geometric spacing of balls in blocks
- 8 contact points per pair of blocks share load distribution
- Balls are self-aligning and hard wearing
- 1 each precision spacer per block provides 2 different angles per pair
- Simply turn each block 90° and inspect component using both angles
- Special inspection set ups using cylinder squares now possible
IMPORTANT NOTE: Balls are fixed in blocks and are not designed to rotate in use.
See all parts for the Flexbar Ball Bearing V-Blocks
Flexbar Ball Bearing V-Blocks, 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" x 2-3/8" with Clamps & Test Balls…
Flexbar Ball Bearing V-Blocks, 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" x 2-3/8" with…