Mitutoyo Dial Caliper Series 505, 0-6" with Black Dial Face - 505-742-56Brand: Mitutoyo
|Range||0 - 6"|
|Range per Rev||0.1"|
Mitutoyo Dial Caliper Series 505, 0-6" with Black Dial Face
A New Generation in Dial Calipers
These dial calipers have been re-designed with a new dial movement to give an ultra smooth feel and provide extra shock protection for the gear train. In addition, a TiN coating has been applied to the beam wear surfaces on the 6" and 8" calipers to increase tool life.
Satin chrome scale surface is marked with clear engraved graduations in inches. Accuracy is +or- .001" per 6". Adjuster makes zero point re-adjustment easy. Includes carrying case.
- New designed dial movement for ultra smooth sliding and high shock protection
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating is applied to the sliding surface to increase wear
resistance (except for 0-300mm and 0-12" model)
- Can measure OD, ID, depth, and steps
- Lock screw for dial bezel and for holding the slding jaw position
- Models available with carbide-tipped OD and ID jaws
- Supplied in fitted plastic case
Mitutoyo Dial Caliper Series 505, 0-6" with Black Dial Face - 505-742-56
Mitutoyo Dial Caliper Series 505, 0-6" with Black Dial Face …