- Employs ABSOLUTE® electromagnetic induction system to achieve IP67 environmental resistance.
- Detects and outputs an absolute position
- no reference point setup needed at every power-on.
- An abnormal calculation doesn't accumulate even if the calculation mistake is generated by the influence of an electric noise.
- It is the most suitable scale to mount on the X-axis of a small lathe. 2 mounting directions of the scale main unit allows easy to mount on a machining tool with the difficult mounting position
Effective range:4”-120”( 100 - 30000mm)
Accuracy at 20ºC:
±5μm (L0: 100 - 500mm)
±7μm (L0: 600 - 1800mm)
±10μm (L0: 2.000-3.000)
L = Effective range (mm)
Detecting method: Electromagnetic induction system
Maximum response speed: 50m/min.
Dust/water protection level: IP67
Operating temperature: 0ºC to 45ºC