Starrett Tap Wrench - 91DBrand: Starrett
Starrett Tap Wrench - 91D
The Starrett 91D Tap Wrench is strong and well proportioned. It is nicely finished and the gripping surface is properly tempered. It will firmly hold square or round shanks. It is plunger operated by knurled sleeve – the spring inside the sleeve causes plunger to back off when pressure is removed. 16” (400mm) Length, 5/16-3/4” (8-19mm) Tap Size removed.
- Strong and well-proportioned
- Tempered gripping surfaces firmly hold square or round shanks
- Plunger operated by knurled sleeve
- Spring inside sleeve causes plunger to back off when pressure is removed
- Round shanks can be gripped, but care must be used. Excessive pressure may break the moveable V-jaw
- Capacity Tap Size (in): 5/16-3/4"
- Capacity Tap Size (mm): 8-19mm
- Body Length (in): 16"
- Body Length (mm): 400mm
- Square Shank (in): 13/64-7/16"
- Square Shank (mm): 5.2-11mm
See all Starrett Tap Wrenches