Kant Twist 4-1/2" Steel Clamp w/ Polyurethane Jaws 415-8 - 98-137-3Brand: Kant Twist Clamp Manufacturing Inc.
|Clamp Size||4-1/2" D|
Kant Twist - 4-1/2" Max Opening Capacity, 2-1/4" Throat Depth (Opened), Nonmarring Jaw, Cantilever Clamp T Handle, 1,700 Lb Capacity, 3-13/16" Throat Depth (Closed), 7 Max Wide, 6-1/2" OAL, Polyurethane Jaw 415-8
- Kant-Twist, totally U.S. made, is the proven standard in universal clamping devices.
- Combines the best features of “C” and parallel clamps.
- Kant-Twist clamps weigh approximately half as much as comparable C-clamps, yet are much stronger by actual test.
- The only “C” clamp with built-in “V” Blocks.
- Provides new freedom of movement.
- Eliminates distorting and twisting.
- Provides three different gripping surfaces.
D = Deep throat
* = With straight plus crisscross grooves in the large jaw for secure holding of long or round objects at an angle.
+ = Multi-purpose clamp, includes adjustable stop for difficult clamping situations.
See all Kant Twist Steel Clamps