Kant Twist Clamp Manufacturing Inc.
Kant Twist #421-8, Steel Clamp w/ Polyurethane Jaws (6" Max Opening) - 98-139-9Brand: Kant Twist Clamp Manufacturing Inc.
|Clamp Size||6" D|
Kant Twist Steel Clamp w/ Polyurethane Jaws 421-8
6" Max Opening Capacity, 4-1/2" Throat Depth (Opened), Cantilever Clamp
T Handle, 2,000 Lb Capacity, 5-1/2" Throat Depth (Closed), 10 Max Wide, 11" OAL, Polyurethane Jaw
- Kant-Twist, totally U.S. made, is the proven standard in universal clamping devices.
- Combines the best features of “C” and parallel clamps.
- Kant-Twist clamps weigh approximately half as much as comparable C-clamps, yet are much stronger by actual test.
- The only “C” clamp with built-in “V” Blocks.
- Provides new freedom of movement.
- Eliminates distorting and twisting.
- Provides three different gripping surfaces.
D = Deep throat
* = With straight plus crisscross grooves in the large jaw for secure holding of long or round objects at an angle.
+ = Multi-purpose clamp, includes adjustable stop for difficult clamping situations.
See all Kant Twist Steel Clamps