Baileigh CS-250EU Manual Cold Saw, 10" Blade - BA9-1002426Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh CS-250EU Manual Cold Saw, 10" Blade - BA9-1002426
If you are looking for a good all-around purpose built cold saw that won’t break the bank, look no further than the CS-250EU from Baileigh Industrial. The CS-250EU cold saw is a manually operated 10" circular cold saw that is built for medium grade production seen in most small fabrication shops, but what makes the CS-250EU unique is that is also portable. Powered by 110 volts that is readily available anywhere, the base of the CS-250EU is removable and what is left is a self contained unit that includes everything needed to make great cuts anywhere.
The ridged fully cast iron head of the CS-250EU has a self contained coolant tray that holds the flood coolant system that is standard on this model. The CS-250EU has a 10” blade that runs at 54 rpm, perfect for most metals. The maximum capacity of the CS-250EU is 3” round at both 90 degrees and 45 degrees. The vise features a cam lock device that makes for fast loading and unloading of material. The vise also supports the material on both sides of the blade, ensuring a nice burr free cut.
What makes the CS-250EU special? It’s manual and portable, but it can tackle medium production in fab shops. This manual cold saw will give you pristine cuts without breaking the bank.
- Takes a 10" cold saw blade (included).
- Maximum capacity of 2.5" round tube at both 90° and 45°.
- Spins at 54 rpm, perfect for most metals.
- Powered by 110 volts, so you can plug it into any household outlet.
- European-style vise, with cam lock device, makes for fast loading and unloading of material, great for production.
- This style of vise also lets the operator see the material clearly.
- Vise supports the material on both sides of the blade, ensuring a clean, mill-like cut.
- Stop rod allows you to easily make repeat parts for production runs.
- Rigid, solid cast iron base reduces vibrations, so that the blade cuts cleanly and accurately.
- Cast base goes on top of a heavy molded steel stand, which puts the saw at a comfortable cutting height.
- Remove the stand, and you’ve got a portable unit that can make high-quality cuts anywhere.
- Flood coolant system improves the cut quality and prolongs the life of the saw and blades.
- Coolant system makes it easier for the operator to bring the blade down into the material.
- Machine base holds the self-contained coolant tray.
- Covered by 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh's team of machine experts.
- Hobbyists that need a bigger saw than the CS-225M
- Maintenance departments in full production shops
- Custom R&D shops
|Max. Blade Diameter||10"|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 45° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||1.2"|
|Square Tube at 45°||2.1" x 2.1"|
|Round Tube at 45°||2.5"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||2.4" x 2"|
|Round Solid at 90°||1.2"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||2.5" x 2"|
|Square Tube at 90°||2.5" x 2.5"|
|Round Tube at 90°||2.5"|
|Vice Style||Single Action with Cam Lock|
|Max. Vice Opening||4"|
|Included Accesories||Included Accesories|
|Blade Speed||54 (rpm)|
|Shipping Weight||390 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||48" x 31" x 42"|