Baileigh CS-350EU Manual Circular Cold Saw, 14" Blade - BA9-1002535Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh CS-350EU Manual Circular Cold Saw, 14" Blade - BA9-1002535
Baileigh Industrials revolutionary new CS-350EU cold saw will change the way you think about cold saws. The CS-350EU is a unique 14” circular cold saw features a true inverter that drives the motor. This inverter allows the blade speed to be adjusted from 24 to 120 RPM. This range of RPM covers most of the cutting application that this cold saw will encounter.
The CS-350EU cold saw is a powerful machine that can cut through solids, tubing, or pipe. The head has a strong motor coupled to a direct drive gear box that allows the blade to cut through the material chatter free which increases blade life. The CS-350EU cold saw has a thick cast iron base making it very rigid that is mounted on a steel base. The Baileigh Industrial CS-350EU circular cold saw can miter 45 degrees to the left and 45 degrees to the right with the ability to slot perpendicular to the material as well.
The vise has a taper lock system that helps increase production when a lot of cutting is required. The vise clamps on both sides of the cut increasing blade life. The vise jaws are serrated for maximum hold. Like all other Baileigh circular cold saws, the CS-350EU comes with a powerful coolant pump that cools the blade and washes chips away. This is the perfect machine for any fabrication shop and best yet it requires just 220V, single phase, 60 hertz power. This machine offers great value for a small price.
This variable-speed manual cold saw will make burr-free cuts in larger pieces of material. The cast iron base and flood coolant system help the saw stay accurate for many years.
- Circular cold saw takes a 14" blade (included).
- 4.7" round tube capacity at 90°.
- Cold saw machine cuts through solids, tubing, and pipe.
- Miters 45° left and right and can slot perpendicular to the material.
- Finetune the variable speed from 24 to 120 rpm to improve cut quality.
- Inverter-driven motor lets you adjust the blade speed with a dial to cover most applications.
- Digital readout shows the blade speed to assist with repeatability.
- 3 hp motor, coupled to a direct-drive gearbox, allows the blade to cut through the material chatter-free, so that blades last longer.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work in almost any shop.
- European-style vise helps increase production with a taper lock system that speeds up clamping and unclamping.
- Vise clamps on both sides of the cut to reduce chatter and increase blade life.
- Serrated jaws provide maximum hold on the material.
- Thick cast iron base, mounted on a heavy steel stand, stabilizes the saw to ensure accurate cutting for many years.
- Powerful coolant pump lubricates the blade and washes metal chips away.
- Flood coolant system allows for mill-like cuts, prolongs blade and saw lifespan, and reduces operator effort.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh's team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience.
- Marine rails
- Playground equipment
- Hand railings
- Various chassis applications
- Other fabrication cutting jobs
|Max. Blade Diameter||14"|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 45° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||3"|
|Square Tube at 45°||3.5" 3.5"|
|Round Tube at 45°||4"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||3.5" x 2.8"|
|Round Solid at 90°||3.5"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||6.3" x 3.5"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4" x 4"|
|Round Tube at 90°||4.7"|
|Vice Style||Single Action with Cam Lock|
|Max. Vice Opening||6.5"|
|Capacity Round 45°||4"|
|Blade Speed||24 - 120 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Weight||720 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 62"|