Baileigh HB-14418 Manual Hand Brake, 18ga x 144" - BA9-1004641Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh HB-14418 Manual Hand Brake, 18ga x 144" - BA9-1004641
A welded steel frame enables this straight brake to tackle an 18 gauge mild steel capacity—without the misalignment that plagues many other manual bending brakes on the market.
- 12-foot (144") bending length lets you make quicker work of those long runs.
- Bends 18 gauge mild steel and 22 gauge stainless steel across its full length of 12 feet.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Bending leaf's precisely-machined single blade keeps the bending radius as tight as possible.
- Clamping and bending components made of cast iron, machined for tight tolerances, help keep costs and waste to a minimum.
- Material stop rod ensures repeatability between bends.
- 2 large counterweights help you bend at full capacity without physical strain.
- Heavy-duty steel floor stand, positioned at a comfortable height, will reduce the operator’s effort and make production smoother.
- Electro-welded steel plate construction, weighing almost 4,000 lbs., maintains rigidity to produce accurate bends over years of non-stop use.
- Baleigh covers this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
Recommended for: HVAC shops that need extra length for making custom ductwork.
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||18 ga. (22 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||3,960 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||171" x 34" x 45"|