Baileigh HB-4816E Manual Sheet Metal Brake, 16ga x 48" - BA9-1004650Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh HB-4816E Manual Sheet Metal Brake, 16ga x 48" - BA9-1004650
This economical metal brake achieves crisp, reliable bend quality thanks to steel pivots and clamping components machined to exacting tolerances.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Bends across its full 48" (4-foot) length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Stop rod helps you create repeatable bends for production runs.
- Adjustable blade gap lets you easily switch between different material thicknesses.
- Material clamps at each end ensure that correct pressure is applied for each bend.
- Fully-welded steel frame with support rods minimizes flex and maximizes rigidity when bending at full capacity.
- This sheet metal brake comes with a bolt-together stand.
- Counterweight apron lift assist makes it easier for you to bend at full capacity.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s knowledgeable team.
Recommended for: Just about any school, HVAC shop, or fabrication shop.
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||500 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||63" x 22" x 28"|