Baileigh RDB-050 Manual Tube Bender - BA9-1006768Brand: Baileigh
Baileigh RDB-050 Manual Tube Bender - BA9-1006768
Need an affordable but powerful bender with enough capacity for almost about any chassis fabrication shop? Baileigh's patented RDB-050 Manual Tube Bender is revolutionary in function, capacity, and efficiency.
- Tackles up to 2.5" OD mild steel with a wall thickness of .120" and 2" OD Chromalloy with a wall thickness of .120"
- Choose from 3 bending speeds, depending on material type, OD, and wall thickness, to proper speed for each application.
- Speed 1 produces 4° per pull. This speed has the most torque, suitable for bending 2” OD Chromalloy or 2.5” OD mild steel.
- Speed 2 produces 8° per pull for intermediate materials.
- Speed 3 produces 12° per pull for lighter gauge materials.
- Bends up to 200° in one shot without you needing to stop and reset the machine.
- Anti-springback mechanism holds each bend in place as the operator ratchets forward.
- No assembly or disassembly needed to produce a bend.
- All pivot points use aluminum bronze bushings and thrust washers for long machine life.
- Quick-release hook arm inserts assist when you’re changing over the machine to a different size of tubing. You can do a complete changeover in 1 minute or less.
- Just walk up to the machine, put your tubing into the hook arm insert, and begin bending. When the bend is complete, return the machine to the home position, pull your bend out—and you’re all set.
- Comes complete with the stand, bend handle, and degree dial. Just add tooling and you’re ready to bend tube.
|Mild Steel Solid Rod||1"|
|Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40||Call for Details|
|Mild Steel Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.120)|
|Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40||Call for Details|
|Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall||2" (.120)|
|Chromolly Round Tube Wall||2" (.120)|
|Aluminum Pipe Sch. 40||Call for Details|
|Aluminum Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.120)|
|Shipping Weight||290 lbs|
|Special Notes||tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials;
heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity.
Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.
|Shipping Dimensions||36" x 36" x 18"|